Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings. The Encore has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
- 40mm conical burrs
- 40 settings for grind adjustment
- Powerful DC motor
- Brushed satin, cast metal top and base
- Variable timer switch with clear gradations for repeatable duration
- Front mounted pulse button
- Removable burrs for easy cleaning
- Designed by Baratza in Seattle
- 1-year warranty from Baratza
- Burr speed: 550 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 8 oz
- Grounds bin capacity: 5 oz
- Grind speed: 0.8g to 1.1g/sec (depending on the setting)
- Height: 14"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 6"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 120W