This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. The Vario-W was initially designed for use in a manual brew bar in a café, eliminating the need to manually pre-weigh coffee beans. The built-in precision load cell provides accurate weighing, while grinding, to within 0.1 grams. Three user-programmable buttons make for repeatable, one- touch grinding.
The design is beautiful as well as functional. The Vario-W’s intuitive macro/micro adjustments offer 230 distinct and repeatable settings for any style of coffee. The Vario-W’s unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding (averaging 2 g/sec) performance and remain sharp twice as long as the best steel burrs. The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride.
As always, it’s not just what’s inside that matters; the Vario-W’s smooth operation carries over from internal to external, with front-mounted, easy-access control units, a 5 oz. grounds coffee collection bin.
- 54mm flat ceramic burr
- Accurate grind for any style of coffee
- Digital time-based grinding system
- LCD screen
- Three programmable buttons
- 10 macro/20 micro steps for 230 individual settings
- Removable hopper with bean shutoff for easy bean swap out
- Powerful, high torque DC motor
- Includes a calibration tool and removable burrs for easy cleaning
- 1-year warranty from Baratza
- Grind speed: 1.6 - 2.2 g/sec
- Bean hopper capacity: 10 oz
- Grounds bin capacity: 5 oz
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 180W
- Burr speed: 1350 RPM
- Height: 14.3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Weight: 9 pounds