Suite 7 Blendmastcoffee
Suite 7 is our flagship blend. Suite 7 shines as both a drip coffee and an espresso! The blend is comprised of 80% Guatemalan for a solid body of chocolate and graham cracker wile the other 20% is a natural processed Ethiopian for sweet fruity overtones. Like a kaleidoscope as the specific lots of Guatemala and Ethiopia change throughout the year the chocolaty and fruity nature of the coffee gently morphs. But, through careful curation of the coffees we use the essence of Suite 7 never changes!